
I dream to make a road trip at New York with my close friends. We go to make shopping in big clothes store and go to walk on Central Park. We sleep in a big hotel. I dream of a big travelling with people I love. But I not just dream to go at New York, I dream to go at Dominican Republic with my friends too. And you, where is your travel of dream ?
..
72 words
WOW! This road trip at New York will be great. I want to go too with you :) Shopping in big commercial centers, walk on central park, do other funny activities or just take a lot of beautiful pictures.
RépondreSupprimerIts will be very fun if we going soon together.
Take care and we can do a trip in hot country before the college begin. Its will be fun with some of friends :)
73 words
Hi Elsa !
RépondreSupprimerOh yes ! One time we will go to New York in a road trip ! It is sure ! We have the same travel of dream. I would like to go with you everywhere in the world !
Bye bye