dimanche 10 janvier 2010

Our Last Year of Secondary !



This year, it's our last year of secondary. I find that the year past so fast. Next year, probably that everybody go to the cegep and we are separate because it's not everybody go at the same cegep, in the same technical. I think it's the time to have fun with people we love for create good memories of our secondary 5 !


..

60 words.

3 commentaires:

  1. It's true secondary 5 past so fast :(. Next year we are separate and I hope we don't broke our good frienship. Don't forget we have no choice must be very often like that. You're the most beautiful thing happened to us last year Elsa Mercier :)

    47 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello elsa !

    I am agree with you, secondary 5 is the moment to create good memorises of our secondary. Last year will be very different but you will stay friend all of our life. I am so happy to know you.

    Bye bye

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Deir Elsa , I'm so happy to know you last years. I think you are a very nice personne and you are so special at my eyes, always smiling and have fun.For the next years I want to continue to see you and maybe have class with you:) chow and very nice blog

    RépondreSupprimer