
Today, I talk to you about my favorite television program. My favorite television program is Gossip Girl because I like the actors and I like the subjects of the story. The story past in the city of New York in the smart district. The different character have many of problems. In this television program the character have of beautiful clothes. It's a very good television program with the good intrigue ! And you what is your favorite television program ?
..
79 words.
Hi Elsa !!
RépondreSupprimerMe too my favorite television program is Gossip Girl, and I like when we talk about there clothes after the emission... Later, I will like to go at New york one week whit you to be like in Gossip Girl.
Anthéa -xx-
Me too it's my favorite program because they talk alot of fashion and many other thing. I like the actors and the story. :)
RépondreSupprimerHi Elsa,
RépondreSupprimerMe too i like this emission. The actors are really good and their clothes are amazing :). The story is good too, because the plot is good & the problems they sometimes are amazing & we always want to hear the next issue for more.
Gossip Girl is good :)
52 words
I love this emission.
RépondreSupprimerEach times I watch this programm I really like it.
I am agree with Amélie and Chantal!
The actors are very good.
Good choice !
Goodbye Elsa