lundi 4 janvier 2010

My favorite activities to make with my friends.



This text talk about my favorite activities to make with my friends.
The first activity is going to make shopping.
I like to buy the news clothes and I like more when I'm with my friends.
The next activity is to take pictures of the moments.
I love talk pictures because it's a way to create more memories to don't forget.
The last activity is going to the cinema and listen a good funny movie with my friends.
And you what you doing with your friends ?

..


87 words.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello

    I realy like your blog ! It is very beautiful and very interesting. Me too a love to do this activity with my friends.
    Do not froget, we have to go shopping you and me !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey!
    I like to do this activity too with my friends :) Don't forget, must be a party girl soon. Movies, shopping, just talk or take a photoshoot. It's been so long, I miss her. It would be a remake soon, I can not wait:)

    45 words

    RépondreSupprimer