mardi 22 décembre 2009

My Project for the Next Year and for the Future.



Next year, I probably going to the Collègue François-Xavier Garneau because I will study in a Technique de design d'intérieur. I'm very exited to go study this.
I like to imagine design of a room or a house and I like draw too.
I hope to have my company of design in the future.
In ten years, I hope to have a beautiful house that I have decorated and drawing the plan.
I liked to have kids and a husband. It's a summary of my dreams for the future.
And you, what are your dreams for the future ?

..

101 words.

4 commentaires:

  1. Me too I would like to do this but I think that I will chose Santé animale because I like animals, but I can choose opignon...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Elsa,

    I really hope that you will realize your dreams and that I will keep in touch with you next year even if we will not be at the same Cégep. Me too I have an article on my blog about my dreams. So, you could visit my blog and leave many comments. Good luck for next next!

    59 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Elsa,
    I hope your future projects will be realized, because you really deserve. I'm sure you'll be great for this job & you will have a big success. Next year will be the college but i don't want to loose you, because you're a really good friend :)
    take care.

    51 words

    RépondreSupprimer