
1. This sport is good for cardio.
2. You don't need any equipment .
3.To practise this sport you need a teacher .
4. For this sport you need agility .
5. You need of sense of the rhythm .
6. This sport is practised only or in team .
7. This sport needs a lot of practice
2. You don't need any equipment .
3.To practise this sport you need a teacher .
4. For this sport you need agility .
5. You need of sense of the rhythm .
6. This sport is practised only or in team .
7. This sport needs a lot of practice
8. For this sport you need a good memories.
9. You can watch this sport at tv.
10. You can practice this sport everywhere.
Can you guess what sport it is ?
I think that you choose dance but I'm not sure because you have a picture of basket ball? But the description fit with dance.
RépondreSupprimerI very like your blog the background is nice and you put pictures, it's good :P
Valérie D. : I think it's the dance because you love this sport! I Know you Elsa ;) But I agree with Laura.. why do you put a picture about basketball when you speak about dance :p Continue your blog I'm pride of you xD :)
RépondreSupprimer